// To add printers to your account follow the following link
* PHP implementation of Google Cloud Print
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
// Create object
$gcp = new GoogleCloudPrint();
$printers = $gcp->getPrinters();
$printerid = "";
echo "Could not get printers";
$printerid = $printers['id']; // Pass id of any printer to be used for print
// Send document to the printer
$resarray = $gcp->sendPrintToPrinter($printerid, "Printing Doc using Google Cloud Printing", "./pdf.pdf", "application/pdf");
echo "Document has been sent to printer and should print shortly.";
echo "An error occured while printing the doc. Error code:".$resarray['errorcode']." Message:".$resarray['errormessage'];