PHP Classes

Is this secure?

Recommend this page to a friend!

Secure Login  >  All threads  >  Is this secure?  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Is this secure?
Summary:Are the example and/or source valid?
Author:Jason Vogel
Date:2006-02-21 22:20:33
Update:2006-02-23 02:28:54

1. Is this secure?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jason Vogel Jason Vogel - 2006-02-21 22:20:33
1. Login. Logout. Hit back, and the browser still shows the "Logout" button and the previous info. Should a browser refresh/expiration be required to clear out the back?

2. I can navigate straight to all the pages in the example. None of "error" out for authorization denied.

2. Re: Is this secure?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Bao Nguyen Quoc Bao Nguyen Quoc - 2006-02-23 02:27:11 - In reply to message 1 from Jason Vogel
>> 1. Login. Logout. Hit back, and the browser still shows the "Logout" button and the previous info. Should a browser refresh/expiration be required to clear out the back?

What kind of authenciation mode did you use ? I don't know how you "get" it , but i test it with my browser , it work successfully .
And "Logout" button , it's should be "Logout" link . Did you combine it with your source ?

SecureLogin just handle login/logout action , and provide a callback function for you to check login information . This's why you don't get a deny message .

3. Re: Is this secure?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Bao Nguyen Quoc Bao Nguyen Quoc - 2006-02-23 02:28:54 - In reply to message 2 from Bao Nguyen Quoc
If you still have trouble , you can email to me quocbao.coder@gmail.com