PHP Classes

access token

Recommend this page to a friend!

Instagram API integration with PHP  >  All threads  >  access token  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:access token
Summary:can't save in session
Author:rabab
Date:2016-03-28 21:27:13

1. access token   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of rabab rabab - 2016-03-28 21:27:13
hi after i extract files and fill all info in config.php
i run files but always redirect regating that $_SESSION['AccessToken'] always null
can u advise me how i can fix it

2. Re: access token   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yasir Siddiqui Yasir Siddiqui - 2016-03-29 06:35:25 - In reply to message 1 from rabab
Once you fill all values in the config file and then hit index.php you will be redirected to instagram authorization after you login at instagram you will be redirected back to redirect.php on your hosting.

I think you have not correctly configured redirect_url in config.php. It is redirect.php file that fills session variables to be used by all other respective pages.

3. Re: access token   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of rabab rabab - 2016-03-29 21:37:51 - In reply to message 2 from Yasir Siddiqui
dear your code really great but please try to support me to solve this problem as i can get all data except access token
i must write it and put in session to let it work
i need to know what is problem to get access token
first app take authorization then redirect to index and work ok if i press on my feed don't work until i set access token
thanks

4. Re: access token   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yasir Siddiqui Yasir Siddiqui - 2016-03-30 06:35:27 - In reply to message 3 from rabab
I have again tested this package and every thing is working fine. I can see my news feed and all other links in the menu are working fine.

Can you upload your code to a public domain so that i can see what is happening?

5. Re: access token   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of rabab rabab - 2016-03-30 09:54:46 - In reply to message 4 from Yasir Siddiqui
can u give me your mail to send code to check it

6. Re: access token   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yasir Siddiqui Yasir Siddiqui - 2016-03-30 10:46:42 - In reply to message 5 from rabab
send code to solehealer121@yahoo.com

7. Re: access token   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of rabab rabab - 2016-03-30 12:07:19 - In reply to message 6 from Yasir Siddiqui
i sent please check your mail
thanks

8. Re: access token   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yasir Siddiqui Yasir Siddiqui - 2016-03-30 17:31:52 - In reply to message 7 from rabab
I looked into your code and i was right you have not given correct
'redirect_url' in config.php file.
this should point to redirect.php on your server so it should look like this

'redirect_url' => 'http://localhost/instagram2/redirect.php',

please carefully read "readme" in the package. Once you update it will work. please remove code where you are settings session yourself.

9. Re: access token   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of rabab rabab - 2016-03-30 19:32:06 - In reply to message 8 from Yasir Siddiqui
hi
i change redirect and same problem i send all id in your mail again please check it again
thanks really for your trying to help me