PHP Classes

how to install your 'package'

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Error and Exception Handling class  >  All threads  >  how to install your 'package'  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:how to install your 'package'
Summary:i try to test your example but i got : ...
Author:martin
Date:2015-12-26 14:51:10

1 - 10   11 - 13  

11. Re: how to install your 'package'   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of martin martin - 2016-01-05 18:50:23 - In reply to message 10 from DigiLive
Hi DigiLive
you're right the include 'define.inc' was missing.
now it's working perfectly.

Just for the fun in the package it's
private function __construct() {

not
protected function __construct() {

I keep
private function ......

Now I'm happy ;)

Thanx and Happy New Year

12. Re: how to install your 'package'   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nitesh Apte Nitesh Apte - 2016-01-07 06:37:04 - In reply to message 11 from martin
Sorry guys for the delay.

Thanks Martin and DigiLive. Really appreciate for your time.

This package is part of a MVC framework that I wrote and define.inc file is included differently. Apologies for the trouble Martin. And DigiLive, thanks for pointing that out. Really appreciate.

13. Re: how to install your 'package'   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Francisco Núñez Francisco Núñez - 2019-01-18 15:34:42 - In reply to message 12 from Nitesh Apte
hello I have a scenario in stackoverflow web forum, where I try to implement an own error handler or program it, which gave me a bit of headaches, I'm using php 7.2.14 in its last release.

stackoverflow.com/questions/5424432 ...

1. I would like to know if your library can be implemented or would have expected you to make one for this version of php.

2. If you see the example I would like to know how I can implement your library to generate the custom MSG errors forall type of errors.

1 - 10   11 - 13